Sunday, May 10, 2009

Keeping track on the train

Dave C. of Chicago writes:

"Now I believe those testimonials even more! You were so right with your techniques. Please let me share with you. Most days I take the (commuter) train in the Chicago area, which has an upper level. While getting on the train I saw a really hot gal wearing loose fitting top sitting on the main level. I thought about your book, and went up the steps to the upper level across from where she was sitting. The train was not very crowded, so I managed to sit across the aisle slightly behind her and from above I could see down her top. I looked behind me, and there was no one there, so I knew that it was not likely anyone could see where I was looking. She was wearing a bra, but it was a loose fit. When she leaned up slightly to do a text on her phone, I could see almost all of a breast. What an enjoyable train ride! I almost missed my stop, but it would have been worth it if I had. Before listening to your (audio) book, I never would have known to do that. You rock!"

Congrats, Dave! And what great timing after my blog about checking for loose fitting bras just a few days ago. If I had a " Total Creep Award " for the week, you would win it. You handled the situation very well. Great job noticing that you could go to the upper level and then to notice that no one was behind you meaning that you had all the time you needed to get some good looks. (If there had been others nearby, you probably couldn't have kept a constant view. I hate it when you can't overdo it when checking out a babe.)

Having spent time in Chicago over the years, I am familiar with the train and the situation you are talking about. My suggestion is that when you are alone, try to sit in the upper level as often as you can. Even if there are no hot babes sitting below that you can look at, you can still learn the angles and sharpen your skills. In addition to looking down a top, you might also catch down the pants or skirt when they lean up, sit down, or get up, from a seat on or across the aisle below you. Continued good luck!

No comments: