Monday, May 18, 2009

Cleaning up at the laundromat

Liking the questions and comments from readers/listeners of " Total Creep - A Guy's Guide ", available at www.TotalCreep.com .

A.J. of Texas writes:

"Not only is your book tremendous, but you were so right so often!! I used a couple of your suggestions and even though I didn't get to see much, I can see where more practice and experience will work in the long run. But I am a major believer after last night. I decided to try your suggestions and visit a laundromat like you said.

It is so unbelievable how right you were, even though it probably doesn't happen that often. I appeared to be sitting and reading a magazine, but I was angled looking toward the dryers. A (cute babe) was waiting on her stuff, and was wearing what was either an old style loose fitting skirt or it could have been a nightgown. OMG! She had to reach toward the back to get something and bent over. She wasn't wearing panties!!

I got a great view for a few seconds. It was awesome. I can't thank you enough. I don't speak too well and a (babe) like her wouldn't give me the time of day. She probably didn't notice me sitting there. But whatever. Your book is so great!"

Glad to help, A.J. I had to edit out a few things you wrote since it is not a good idea to let the specific location be known. Congrats!

You can e-mail me with questions and comments on the book at ic.london at live.com.

No comments: