Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Assists from guys?

Tom R. from Texas writes:

"I would also like to say that I love the book and learned so many things from you in a short period of time. Your points about catching a break reminded me about the time last year that I saw some guy at an outdoor concert tug on the shorts his (wife or girlfriend) was wearing and actually exposed significant (butt) crack with a crowd around. Have you ever seen something like this? If so, why didn't you write about it?"

Glad to be of service, Tom. I have been fortunate enough to see a few incidents such as the one you described over the years. And I would have to believe that these are now former girlfriends and not wives. I remember one night at a baseball game I was seated in a row just behind a hottie with a loose tank top and not wearing a bra (which was no coincidence I might add). The guy with her was clearly aware that it was all her under that top. I could see him trying to get close to her so he could get a look down. (The jerk was blocking my view!) At one point, he put his hand by her shoulder and tugged at her top as if he was going to pop out a breast. She put her hand up there in time, and her face was livid. I'd bet the ranch that was her last date with him.

Actually, I was happy with him, since he gave me a significant glance, but truthfully I'm sorry he did that to her. That was not proper behaviour and not respectful.

Anyway, getting back to your question, while I have seen that type of incident, I didn't write about it because that was not the intent of the book. The stories I tell are to demonstrate using the various techniques and how to get the best views, what to do, etc. Being in the right place at the right time to see some guy do something like you described is merely a matter of timing.

There is a significant difference between having a straight on angle when a babe bends over and her top comes down and waiting for some guy to lift her top.

After you read or listen to " Total Creep - A Guy's Guide " please e-mail me with comments and questions at ic.london at live.com.

No comments: