Saturday, February 21, 2009

Readers Can Get The Picture

Guys looking to become a fellow "Total Creep" continue to pass along some great ideas to me, and I appreciate it. I'm sure guys around the country will as well.

Those of you who have listened to or read the book know about some of my real life experiences seeing the babes. Along with my tips for getting the best angle and being in the right place at the right time. I had been wanting a way for guys to get the visual, and now I have one.

I joined the Flickr web site, which allows for the public posting of a series of photos. It's not like I could restrict to those who purchase the book, so these photos are there for the looking.

There are some great photo examples. A few guys have questioned me about seeing up a skirt when a babe is sitting on steps while walking up a stairway. Now I have a photo online which is taken from the angle I suggest you be at. Another photo shows a possible view when you walk behind and above a babe who is seated and can get a glance down her top. You can see why the grocery store can be a more enjoyable place than you could have imagined.

If you have listened to or read the book, these photos will definitely help for you to visualize and improve upon the tips you received. And if you haven't read the book, these photos will show you exactly the type of advice I give and how you can benefit.

Your feedback on this is also welcome. Check it out:

www.Flickr.com/photos/totalcreep/

No comments: