Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More readers write..............

I continue to enjoy the responses from readers/listeners to "Total Creep - A Guy's Guide", and plan to continue to answer e-mails here. You are welcome to give me your thoughts, positive or negative, at ic.london at live.com.

Danny H. of Georgia writes:

"Thank you so much for all of the tips! These really do work. Today, while at work a few of us had a meeting in our conference room which included a young hottie that happened to be wearing a v-neck shirt. She was already seated and before the meeting started I was pouring myself some coffee. I asked her if she wanted some. I brought it over to the table. Of course, not wanting to spill, I reached over her shoulder to place a coaster on the desk and then slowly and carefully put her cup of coffee down. I looked and she was watching the coffee to be sure nothing spilled. And I was able to get a great glance down her top! No one else caught on. I never would have thought of that if it wasn't for you. You're the best!"

You are welcome, Danny! That story is exactly why I decided to write "Total Creep" after more than 30 years of doing that sort of thing on a regular basis. It's good to know that opportunities like this are being taken advantage of.

Brandon T. of Massachusetts writes:

"Not only am I enjoying listening a little bit every day, but I wanted to thank you for the idea of sending the CD's in a promotions company envelope. By doing that, and billing me under that company name, my wife has no idea I am learning about checking out the young babes. She thinks I ordered a business presentation. I'm enjoying my drive to and from work when I get to listen for about 1/2 hour each day. This is already my third time through. I want to be the best creep ever! Plus, I wanted to thank you for the college babe idea. I never thought of that, and I have been working about 10 minutes away from one of the big schools in Boston. I have already enjoyed some butt crack action at lunch time, and I can't wait until the weather warms up."

You are also welcome, Brandon! We tried to think of everything when it comes to distributing this "valuable" information for guys only. Several other guys have commented about the college thing. The babe students sit down and don't care or don't realize the view from behind. May your weather be warmer.....

No comments: