Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Total Creep readers write................

Again, thanks for the feedback as you read or listen to "Total Creep - A Guy's Guide". You can write me at ic.london at live.com.

Duane E. of Michigan writes:

"I enjoyed your book, but I didn't understand about a stairway having something to do with where you sit while eating lunch or dinner."

Please let me clarify, Duane. Sometimes a sit-down restaurant will have an upstairs level. There are some where you could get a table at or near the bottom of the stairs. I have seen a couple of restaurants where there are tables along side an open stairwell. If you come upon that, do your best to sit where you could be looking up that stairway. As you develop good "Total Creep" techniques, you might be able to time looking up just as a babe with a skirt or shorts is walking up or down those stairs.

In addition, there are some mall and office building food courts or sitting areas where people can sit and eat or read which are near at the base of a stairway or escalator. That is addressed in the book.

Always be on the lookout for the best possible view when you are sitting down to eat or to read in a public place.

Allie C. of Pennsylvania writes:

"Total Creep is an ideal description for you. My (male) cousin has a copy and I put it on to listen for about 5 minutes. You and your book are disgusting and degrading to women. We are not merely objects wearing underwear. How dare you?"

Thanks for writing, Allie. You have a right to express your opinion. However, this book is not written for (straight) females. There are books about murder, drugs, suicide, crime, and destruction, and preaching every religion ever invented. I don't like or support all of them. I read what interests me. If I was the only guy checking out the babes, you would have a point. But I'm not. Far from it. My audience is the millions of guys who enjoy looking at attractive women.

No comments: