Monday, March 23, 2009

Quirkly reactions?

The "Total Creep - A Guy's Guide" readers and listeners continue to write me at ic.london at live.com..........

Rob K. of Missouri asks:

"Do you think it necessary to go to that much detail just to see another set of (breasts)? Aren't they pretty much alike? Isn't it easier to go to a strip club once in a while?"

It is obvious to me that going to "detail" helps us total creep guys to accomplish our purpose, so I'll answer your question with a "Yes". If you still don't believe me, then next time you walk by a group of construction workers or even a group of young guys and there are hot babes walking around or walking past, watch the eyes of the guys and see where they are looking.

And, no, all body parts are not alike, especially the breasts. The very start of the book addresses how the gals in strip clubs don't seem like "real girls", since it is how they make their living. I find that way different than a "real" hot babe with her collar open. If it was just me who felt that way, I'd have a book that wouldn't have sold anything.

From what I have observed and from talking with guys, I know there are plenty of guys out there who wonder what every attractive babe they see looks like naked. I am here to help them try to find out, and do so without getting into any trouble.

Please write back when you have specific questions about the book.

No comments: