Wednesday, January 7, 2009

update on book - getting closer !!

Thanks to those of you who have been asking. My book, based on more than 30 years of checking out the babes and telling guys of all ages how to do it is now ready. I'm hoping to have its release within the next 10 days.

Meanwhile, I have just secured production of the audio book. Pleased to have hired Ken Collier to handle the voice work. I think that this will allow more privacy for guys who are married or in a serious relationship. Your babe might get upset at seeing my book laying around, but she won't know what is on the CD you are listening to. Recording is scheduled to begin this Friday. Since the book is 90 pages, I'm hoping to have the recording and editing done by the end of this month.

I'm thinking the audio version will outsell the book. I'll let everyone know when both are ready. The web site is already live - just waiting to add in the order information and spread the word.

Again, thanks for your patience!

No comments: