Monday, January 12, 2009

audio book getting closer and closer...........

I'm totally pumped about the audio book version of "Total Creep - A Guy's Guide" as it continues production. Ken Collier (not the country singer) is my announcer and he is doing a tremendous job. I got to listen to Chapter 3 this morning that he recorded over the weekend. He is doing so well I even gave him my permission to ad-lib if he felt the need. Readers won't know, although I will, that he actually added a couple of nice lines to the book that make it "sound" even better.

It looks like we are on pace to finish up the second take of recording, so that we can compare and bring you the best possible "take" for the final product, within the week. We are on pace to have the Audio book on CD ready to send out by the end of January.

Right now we are ready to take "pre-orders" for the audio version. One of my re-sellers has it available at http://www.TotalCreep.com .

Doing this as an audio book on CD should be a nice push for this, my first full-length book. I figure that guys can listen via their Ipod (or equivalent) at their convenience, and keep the CD's in their collection. This way, your woman won't know you are learning all about checking out the babes.

I'll keep you posted, but it's looking great!

No comments: