Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More bounce to the ounce

Joe V. of VA writes:

"Your point about always being on the lookout is so true. I'll admit that your book served as a nice wake-up call for me, and I'm sure for other guys, even if they won't admit it. This afternoon I was at a busy intersection in Richmond waiting for the light to change. Since taking your advice, I now know to scout around for a decent (babe). One was starting to cross the street coming toward where I was standing, and she had a nice bounce as she walked along. As luck had it, the light went yellow and she had to hurry across. She was totally bouncing across before she clutched her purse tightly across that wonderful chest to try and stop. I'm sure any guys sitting in their cars got the same enjoyment I did. So it wasn't seeing her naked at all, but it was still some major entertainment and sure made my lunch hour. I'd like to share in your advice and remind other guys to always look around."

Thanks, Joe. I'll add that the only regret is that this happened in June and not during a cold day! A good bouncing set is a great thing, even if it's not as amazing as the days when a percentage of babes wasn't wearing a bra. How I miss the days of "live ones" bouncing along making it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Whenever time permitted, I would change course if need be to try and get a look between buttons or hope for a leaning over. Always better to know for sure she wasn't wearing a bra then to use up time only to find out she was wearing a big bra that covered everything.

But as you point out, too, it helps to remind guys to keep on the lookout at every opportunity. You can be a total creep at all times.

No comments: