Monday, July 6, 2009

This creep wants more results...........

The readers and listeners to “ Total Creep – A Guy’s Guide “ continue to e-mail me with questions and comments…..

Jay T. of GA writes:

“I totally enjoyed your book and how well it is narrated, but I don’t get why you have so many stories about the good things you personally saw. Don’t get me wrong, as I enjoyed the book, but a story about how you saw up a skirt without panties underneath didn’t bring me any joy. Couldn’t you have had more of your helpful tips?”

Thanks for the good review, Jay, but I must tell you that the personal stories I included had purpose for the book. The best analogy I can give you would be that it is like a baseball coach writing a book about hitting, and commenting about how he tried a new position while hitting and he hit a homerun in the first at bat. You might not care that he hit a homerun, but that isn’t the point. It is to show the result. Same with me.

For example, you probably recall my story about how I used to stand on the top floor balcony of an apartment building I lived in which overlooked the swimming pool and building patio. From there, I could also see into several of the apartments along the side. I detailed how I would appear to be looking toward the pool when in fact I would really be looking into certain apartments, and how I would maintain a calm demeanor. I tell the story about how I saw a hot babe walk out of the shower and into her bedroom stark naked and then realize her curtains were open. My point in telling that story was not to share my enjoyment of seeing all she had to offer, but to provide my expertise on how I got away with it, even after she started watching me after it happened. I never got questioned or into any trouble over this, and I was living in the same building at the time.

The point of that story, and others like it, is to let guys know exactly how I got results using the techniques I teach.

Even the chapter called “So Stupid” which contains nothing but stories about babes doing some extremely careless things is designed to provide guys with a variety of possibilities to be ready for. I’m sure I don’t need to remind you, but every babe’s body is unique. Until we both see them all, there is a lot of “work” to be done. I’m here to help you get your own results. Let me know how you do!


No comments: