Monday, June 1, 2009

Private moments for private parts

The readers and listeners of " Total Creep - A Guy's Guide " keep the questions and comments coming.

Kenny B. of Pennsylvania writes:

"I thank you much for your great book. I live across from an apartment building and never even thought to use my binoculars as you suggest. Your detail is amazing. But I must admit that I feel like I am invading people's privacy. I saw a woman counting out money at her kitchen table and that was weird. How do you deal with that? And just how often do you see a private sexual situation?"

Thanks for two important questions, Kenny. On the first one, I understand exactly how you feel, even though it never stopped me. My reason for looking into their homes with binoculars is not to find personal information, yet it does factor in to doing what I do. Using your example, my concern would be what she was or wasn't wearing while counting her money. If she was fully dressed and not at a time of the day where she might change clothes or shower, I probably would move on to another apartment.

Quite honestly it is not always that simple. Sometimes I do find out "too much". I wrote in the book about the apartment with the hot mom and her teenaged daughter I used to spy on and how I used to see them both undressed. Your question reminded me of how I knew where the mom kept her jewelry and some valuables. Even though I have zero criminal or dishonest intent, I would rather not have known that. Yet, I wasn't about to stop watching her. I knew this because she would often take off her jewelry and empty her purse and put it away as the first step toward getting undressed for the evening. So there was no way I was going to miss that. I look at it as part of the game. Just as an athlete is not looking to injure another player, there are instances where they force a collision or significant contact to help the team win. I am looking into that apartment to see the babe(s) naked or with as little on as possible, and anything else I learn is incidental.

Regarding your 2nd question, the privacy issue comes into play in much the same way. I have watched couples doing the act on several occasions. Yes, it is an invasion of privacy. However, my mission is to see everything I can when they complete and the babe gets up, rolls over, or moves in such a way that I get to see her entire naked body. Sometimes I wind up seeing the guy, but I consider that a price to pay for seeing the babe. On a personal level, I don't care what she is doing or with whom.

There have been a few times I have watched babes play with themselves. I tend to spend more of that time wishing they would move their hand away for a few seconds so I get a better view than I do thinking about how it violates her obvious need for privacy. There was one babe in particular who would aggravate me by sitting on her couch talking on the phone (I'm guessing it was to her boyfriend) and playing with herself under her panties. She would never pull the panties down further (understandable since he would be on her couch at the time) and I would go entire evenings and not see any of her goods. But I kept waiting for the opportunity which didn't happen.

On the other hand, there have been times I have been proud of myself for keeping with my wanting to see the body of the babe and have no further involvement. Just last week I was on a bus seated next to a babe (OK - that was no coincidence) who started going through her purse and opened her check book for a moment. I could have seen her name, address, bank, and her checking balance, along with her ID badge for work. Instead, I went back to my original focus of trying to see down her blouse.


These answers don't make me right. It is perfectly within reason for you to feel some guilt. As for me, I can't help it. It's like the person who just started losing weight and someone puts his or her favorite treat in front of them.

Here is another way to put it. I want to see their "privates", and not what they are doing in private.

Good luck, Kenny. Let me know if you find something good!!

Readers and listeners can e-mail your comments and questions to me at ic.london at live.com

No comments: