Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It ain't me babe

No, this photo and post are not of me:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/bitchcakes/4912522143/


Just because the babe who wrote this called the guy a "total creep" doesn't mean that she knows about my book, "Total Creep - A Guy's Guide" or this blog.

But, guys, this is the sort of thing I write and talk about. As tempting as it can be at times, do not be taking photos where you can easily be seen doing so. At least not with an obvious camera.

Now, I'll admit that on only a few rare occasions I have snapped a photo of some "goods" with the camera in my cell phone. But in those instances I appear to be texting or checking messages and maintain an aggravated look on my face as if I am too distracted to notice a hot babe with something showing nearby.

And if I suspect that somebody might be approaching me, I would then hit the delete button and not take any chances.

I realize this sounds a contradiction, telling you guys not to do this, and then explaining how to, but I hope you understand the significance. You can see by the above link the mistake this guy made. Plus, we don't know that anything good was showing.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remove my link from your website, you disgusting excuse for a "man"