Tuesday, July 13, 2010

He can't quite put his finger on it.......

Wendell G. of OH writes:
“Your suggestions are so on target it is incredible. I have been a total creep for about 3 months and was never glad I lived next to another big apartment building until I listened to your book. Your ideas about the best times of the day and night are tremendous and have probably saved me hours. Especially the part about keeping track of schedules when possible. I have had a few great sightings, although it will be tough to top the one I saw last night.

There are a couple of 20-something chicks who are roommates and don’t mind walking around with very little on. Last night, only the cuter of the 2 was home and was on the couch watching TV or a movie or something. Whatever she was watching must have turned her on. She was wearing a robe but not facing toward my view at first. I was checking on her with my binoculars every few minutes. After a while, she got up from the chair and sat on the floor, and I got a nice break as she was now facing my view. She sat down on the floor with her back against the sofa. She then spread her legs and lifted up her robe over them. And she had nothing on.


She then spent about 20 minutes fingering herself, but stopping and moving her hand away every couple of minutes which gave me a great view every time. I could see the look on her face and could tell when she satisfied herself. Then she sat back with the robe wide open so I could see everything for a couple of minutes while she relaxed. Next, she got up off the floor and took off the robe completely while walking toward the shower. Wow! Even though I have seen her and the cute roommate naked a few times already, I never imagined I would get a show like that. And if it wasn’t for your great book, I never would have known how to see it. I think guys should hire you to coach them. You are the best!”

Thanks, Wendell. I have been thinking more and more about the “coaching” idea. Even with my years of experience as a total creep, different cities and areas have different settings. Obviously, not all residential buildings are built the same or offer the same views to guys looking in with binoculars or even the naked eye. What works to see into one building may not work for another, just as guys have different schedules and situations to be able to do this.

Just to let you know, I am exploring an option using a web cam to make this happen. Guys could use their web cam to hopefully show me the naked-eye view from their windows or wherever they can spy from with the lowest risks. Then I could make specific recommendations. Please give me some time to work out details. This isn’t exactly webinar material where groups of guys want to be seen or heard asking me questions. But I have to believe we can use this technology to further our quest to see as many babes partially or fully naked as we can.

No comments: