Friday, April 23, 2010

How Chad's buddy could have kept his girlfriend

Chad of IN writes:

“I’ll admit it took me a while to understand how significant your advice is. That includes about not getting “caught” spying on the ladies and not having any evidence of what you have seen. It hit home because of a buddy of mine. His girlfriend was on his computer and found a photo he had of a topless chick. What made it so bad was that she recognized that it she was in her condo right across the driveway from his place and then checked the angle. She realized the photo had to be taken from his place. You are so right. If my buddy had not kept that photo and managed to get a look at her every now and then when his girlfriend wasn’t around, he wouldn’t be this miserable. Needless to say, she broke up with him, and he isn’t sure who she told about that photo. All I can say is a big thank you, and let you know how glad I am that I listened to your audio book. Better yet, my girlfriend has no idea about the young mom in the townhouse across the street from me who breast feeds her baby and is topless a lot when she is upstairs. You are the best!”

Thanks, Chad. That’s one of the main reasons I wrote the book. All of the stories about sexting lately further prove my point. If these guys would either instantly delete the photos of these girls or only show them to their buddies without forwarding and then delete them, few or none would have ever gotten into trouble over it. Your story is just another example. No one can prove what you see with binoculars.

No comments: