Tuesday, April 20, 2010

She must not like very many men......

Linda of IL writes:

"I heard maybe 5 minutes of your chapter about looking down tops and cannot believe you haven't been locked up yet. Since then I have started to notice guys trying to look down my top when I have leaned over. I glared at one of them and he practically sprinted out of the lobby. What an invasion of privacy, but you seem to think nothing of it. No wonder you don't reveal where you live. You disgust me. Why do you hate women so much? We are so much more than what is under our clothes."


Linda, I'm sure you didn't expect to see my answer this, but I answer the readers and listeners of my book. It is not as though no male ever looked or tried to look down a shirt or up a dress until I came along. You'd be amazed at what guys will do when nudity is nearby, legal or otherwise. You see, I didn't invent or inspire it. My information is geared toward those who want to learn more about how to do it. It's the old saying, "Don't shoot the messenger".

You also don't take into account that some women are well aware they have a lot showing, especially in the last few years when necklines and collars opened up more than ever before. I didn't make them do that! Give us guys a nice view, and we'll take it.

More importantly, I don't "hate" women. I love them. I enjoy the female body to the point that I want to see millions of them and haven't gotten tired of seeing female body parts after nearly 40 years of looking every opportunity I can create. Sorry if I disgust you, but if you don't like every guy that wants to see what you and other young women look like naked, you'd have very little male company. Just because I don't adhere to your personal philosophies does not mean there is hate involved.

I can be reached at ic.london at live.com, and will answer reader/listener comments here if approved.

No comments: