Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Skirting the issue

The questions and comments continue from readers and listeners of " Total Creep - A Guy's Guide ". You can reach me at ic.london at live.com.

Nate of Maryland writes:

"Count me among those that totally love your insight. You are so right about getting the best angle and how much good views there are during the average day. I like the stories you tell of your actual experiences. How did you decide which ones to use? Do you have a favorite? How do you remember all that?"

Thanks, Nate. Glad you enjoyed it so much. This book was a labor of love, and that is part of how I remember so much. When doing something you love (or are earning a living doing), you do tend to remember what brings in important decisions.

For example, I used the story of going out on my patio in the dark to be able to see a neighbor babe come out of the shower. She wouldn't have thought I would be out there. Of course I'm going to remember that for future patios, if you get my drift. It was when I got to the point of having so many experiences like that which helped me to see so many babes partially or completely naked.

As for a favorite, it is difficult to pick one. But as it relates to writing and compiling the book, there is one moment that stands above. It was during the week I was working on the chapter about seeing up skirts and shorts. I had my notes and stories but was just starting the process of organizing and editing them. I had made a few notes on that Monday night. The following day (Tuesday) I was having lunch in a small restaurant. As usual, when sitting down to eat I would try to find a babe offering a good view to enjoy. The "best" I could do was sit across the aisle a couple of booths down from a well built babe wearing a tight skirt.

That became the ultimate "practice what I preach" story, and with such incredible timing. Although her legs were crossed and facing inside (of the booth), I knew to have my view be looking straight on up her legs when she would get up from her table. However (or so I thought) she did not have a revealing top and bra lines were easily visible. Just as I had written the night before, being ready for seeing panties keeps the skills sharp. No other babes were around for me to "watch" while eating. So, as always, I appeared to be reading the newspaper but was really watching for her to finish eating, as well as in case any other babes were coming by or sitting down near me.

Minutes later, she was finishing her meal so I focused on her legs. She uncrossed them, and spread them for a moment while she was getting up from the table. Sure enough, no panties!! I saw it and the pubes that surrounded. She got up and walked out going right past me as if nothing had happened. She didn't have a clue that I or anybody saw.

That was exactly the reason for most of the chapter I was working on, and if you recall, this story is in the book. It shows how the hundreds, if not thousands, of panties shots and the preparation to get them had me in position to get this view. The one that makes the rest worthwhile. As I'm sure you can relate to, any "total creep" is going to remember that and how it happened for a long time. Just doing my part.



No comments: