Friday, August 14, 2009

It's not the same old song..........

The readers and listeners of " Total Creep - A Guy's Guide " continue to write:

Mike of MN asks:

"As much as I enjoyed your observations, especially about spying with binoculars, I am curious why you continue to check out the same babes after you say you saw already saw them naked multiple times."

Good question, Mike. There are times when repetition does not equal boredom, you know. The answer is because I enjoy it. To me, it is like asking how you can make love to the same beautiful woman all the time. Because you love it.

When you spy into apartment buildings and condos there are only so many units you can see into. And many babes that live in the same place for years. For me, it often doesn't matter how many times I have seen a specific babe naked. I still look forward to it. If I didn't, it would not have become the obsession it did all these years. I have watched the same babe for as long as 3 years.

The only time that "the same" babe loses priority is when there is a "new" babe moved in to a unit I can see into, or when there is a babe I haven't seen before is a guest in a unit. I would certainly rather see boobs or better on a babe I have never seen before than get my 500th look at the same babe naked, but life doesn't always work that way.

There is still the thrill of the chase. Seeing something I'm not supposed to see. In the case of repeat viewing, it is often fun because it becomes predictable. There have been a few instances with me where I have made it a point to be looking at 10:30 PM (for example) at a certain babe who keeps a schedule for getting undressed just to be sure I see some nudity during the course of my day.

Also, it helps me to keep sharp. If I saw every babe I could see and then only waited until the first of the month to scout the apartment units for new tenants, I might not stay as sharp as far as knowing what, when, and how to look for babes.

No comments: