Thursday, February 3, 2011

a pregnant pause

I have had some letters from guys over the past couple of years about checking out pregnant babes, but the guy in this news story seems to have taken it to another extreme:


http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/va_beach/police-arrest-vb-peeping-tom


It's tough to determine why the guy wanted to see her naked while at full pregnancy and to go to that extent to do so. My only guess is that the babe must have smaller boobs (not his preference) and he figured this was his chance to see them at their best. Of course, that doesn't make what he did right.

The story also reports that he had also videotaped her the day before. I'm thinking he must not have gotten a good shot of her if he went back again the next day. This means that if he did get a good shot of her naked the day before, he would have gotten away with it had he not gone back the very next day.

This one is tough since he was a direct neighbor.

Some guys actually do not enjoy seeing pregnant babes naked all that much, based on the e-mails and comments I have received from guys since my book came out, and from what I know while talking to friends about it over the years.

Personally, I'll admit I wasn't much for it while in my teens and 20's, but over the past 20+ years I have come to appreciate and enjoy the pregnant naked body just as much. It usually does mean better boobage. Of course, during the couple of times I have been able to spy on pregnant babes while at home, it gets difficult to see bush while she is in the later stage because of the hang of the tummy. That is both while walking around or when seated. But it's a nice trade off due to the increased boobage.

However, I don't know the age of the guys who e-mailed me about it, and I'd like to know more about if it is guys over 30 who enjoy seeing pregnant babes naked moreso than 20's or teens. Any thoughts, guys?

(And don't worry, I won't use any names. Just your age and your comments, with your permission.)

No comments: