Tuesday, September 21, 2010

He lowered the bar to see her

The readers and listeners to "Total Creep - A Guy's Guide" continue to keep the comments and questions coming:

Armando of FL writes:
"You give the best advice. After your book I started looking up skirts all over again. It was just like you said. I saw a ton of panties, but just last night I was in a bar and noticed a babe about to sit on one of the couches wearing a tight skirt. Before she could position her drink over her legs I saw that she was not wearing panties and got a view of her beaver. I was trying to be nearby when she got up from the couch, but she had her legs crossed and kept them quite guarded. After the 3rd or 4th time I walked by, she gave me a pained look as if she knew that I knew and seemed to wait until I passed by completely before getting up. Then she didn't sit down for the remainder of the time she was there. Obviously, I wasn't going to leave before her! But your advice to keep looking was great."


While you are most welcome for the advice, Armando, I wish you had taken my advice about not letting on so easily. From what you described you are probably correct that she knew you saw all the way up. You should go back to my chapter about maintaining composure when you see something that good. You either had that look in your eye or on your face, or were too obvious when you were walking by and trying to look up her skirt and she caught on. Don't blow it for the rest of us total creep guys! Now she may well be wearing panties when she goes out to a bar, and we can't afford to lose even one of these babes to underwear.

Good move to be ready to look just as she sat down on the couch. Many bar couches (and even comfortable chairs) are set lower, and that is a great opportunity for us when babes are wearing skirts.

(Along those same lines, when babes sit like that and are wearing low rise jeans, maybe you can a view from behind or off to the side and catch some butt crack action. A side or back angle might also reduce your risk of being noticed looking there, especially when compared to the straight on view you had up the skirt.)

Yes, I understand from personal experience that it is difficult to keep a straight face and maintain composure after you see what you saw, or open breasts, etc. That does tend to make your day, especially after hundreds of panties shots until you see the real thing. I wish there was a practice field for this, but there isn't. Don't make it so obvious, Armando. It will lead to more of the same!

No comments: