Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Seeing her bra isn't so difficult

Chris M. of OH writes:

“I enjoyed your Audio Book, but mainly the parts about spying on girls from home. I think the chapters about all you do just to see down a shirt are overstated. Maybe years ago that was what you had to do, but now I can walk down the street and see a bra all the time. Same with butt crack. Why is this such a big deal? I wish you had gone into more detail about places to spy on girls instead. You are definitely on to something.”

Thanks for the feedback and the question, Chris. I must admit I do see your point. The book was written based on more than 30 years of practice at doing what I do. During the 70’s and 80’s things were different, indeed. Back when tops were less revealing, there was a different game plan since a percentage of babes would not be wearing a bra. Some of my advice and experience deals with that scenario, which is different than today’s.

However, I will defend myself regarding low rise pants and skirts. It is true that us guys are blessed with some blatant butt crack showings when babes are seated and don’t realize or don’t care that we can see. Yet, there are numerous instances where it takes the extra effort I preach about it to see even more. Whereas my tips and experience from years ago used to go toward seeing boobs, it now applies more toward butt crack. (I realize that seeing butt crack doesn’t hold the same value as seeing boobs, but we have to take advantage of opportunities.)

So hang on to those CD’s with the Audio Book, Chris. Fashions do change. I, for one, am hopeful that we will see a return to styles that allow babes to not wear a bra like it was until a few years ago.


Meanwhile, the long chapters about spying on babes from home or office go into tremendous detail. You are correct, that will remain a constant. I must say the only change I have seen to this is an ironic one. A few of the babes I have spyed on in the past couple of years often have more covered up walking around the kitchen than they did when they were outside. But others make up for that when they walk around in underwear, since bras and panties cover less than they did years ago.

Readers and listeners of " Total Creep - A Guy's Guide " are encouraged to e-mail me with comments and questions at ic.london at live.com.


The book is available at http://www.TotalCreep.com .

No comments: